Freitag, 5. September 2014

Amateur Magazine's "T-Shirt Graphic Exhibition 2014"







My man LAIN from Amateur Magazine set up this upcoming show "T-Shirt Graphic Exhibition 2014" and asked me to be one of the 10 curators. Picking 10 t-shirts from my private collection and telling the stories behind each shirt. The show will be on tour in Europe. First stop will be at Starkart in Zurich/CH on September 18th (see details on the flyer below).
Also there will be a special issue of Amateur Magazine be released. Showing all 100 t-shirts from all 10 curators. Also giving a big feature on each artist.
Below is a photo of my "lucky" t-shirt designed by Parra for Sixpack/France from my collection for the show (featured in this article).
Also there is this Facebook event page for more details and sneak spotlights on all curators...