Montag, 21. September 2015

"Art Appeal" / A Charity Campaign

I am taking part in this charity online auction called ART APPEAL
A charity campaign set up by my friend RONZO, where street art gets sold to raise money for refugee children. I donated my artwork "Trooper From Hell" to the list of available artworks. I made this canvas for the "Mike Mignola's Hellboy - 20th Anniversary" group show in Los Angeles.


A brief text about the campaign:
Millions of desperate people are fleeing war zones right now. And many of them are children.
Amazingly genrous artists donated their artwork to raise money the refugee Kids! All proceeds from the sales go to Save the Children UK 'Child Refugee Crisis Appeal’.

Participating artists:
Antony Micallef, Chloe Early, Conor Harrington, Eelus, Flying Fortress, John Dolan, Lucy McLauchlan, Mysterious Al, Ronzo

No more bodies on the beach!



BUY ART + DO GOOD!


All art work goes on sale today on Monday September 21st at 15:00 (London Time) at